- Create an emergency communication plan with family/friends.
- Establish a meeting place with family/friends.
- Assemble emergency supplies
- In case of emergency, and only then, dial 9-1-1.
- Take precautions when traveling.
- Choose an agency to volunteer with and receive initial training.
- Take Red Cross CPR/AED and first aid course.
|Evacuation Information &
Emergency Preparedness Tips
|"Sheltering In Place"||Plainsboro Twp. Contacts|
|Clean Air||Middlesex County Contacts|
|Radio and Television Stations||State and Federal Contacts|