ResponsibilitiesThe Office of the Township Clerk maintains all records with regard to the township’s local ordinances, resolutions, public meetings and minutes. The office is also a major source of information for residents. As such, Open Public Record requests are processed through this office.
License applications for required permits are available on the web page, or in the Clerk's Office. The applications include raffles/bingo, dog/cat, food handling, liquor and solicitor permits.
Additionally, the Township Clerk is responsible for overseeing the Primary, School and General elections. Voter registration forms are available in our office or you can follow the link to the New Jersey Division of Elections web page for further voter registration information, military or civilian absentee ballots.
The Office of the Township Clerk is also responsible for maintaining records of birth, marriage/civil union, domestic partnership and death that occur in Plainsboro Township. Copies of birth, death and marriage certificates can be obtained through our office. Marriage/civil union applications are accepted during the hours of 8:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m., please call for more information.
Professional Services Proposal
In some cases, a Request for Proposals (RFP) may be utilized for the procurement of specialized professional services. Similar to the bids process, the township publishes a newspaper advertisement notifying potential vendors of the type of services required. RFP packets will be distributed to interested parties upon request.
- Automatic Amusement Devices License Application (PDF)
- Bingo License Application
- Certificate of Exemption for Rabies Vaccination (PDF)
- Kennel License Application (PDF)
- Mobile Food Handling License Application (PDF)
- Raffle License Application
- Solicitor/Peddlers Application (PDF)
- Special Events Permit Application (PDF)
- Open Public Records Act Request Form
- Donation Bin Permit Application
- Massage and Somatic Therapy Business Application