- Parks and Recreation
- Summer Camps
- Academic Camps
- Science Olympiad Camp
Science Olympiad Camp
- Grades: Boys and girls in upcoming grades 4-8 for the 2023-2024 school year.
- Location: High School North
- July 10 - July 21 (weekdays only)
- 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. (HALF DAY)
- 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. (FULL DAY)
- Staff: Kevin Mackenzie, former 6th Grade Science Teacher and Community Middle School Science Olympiad Coach; Lisa Sacca, 8th Grade Science Teacher and Community Middle School Science Olympiad Coach; former members of the Community Middle School Science Olympiad Team and members of the WWP High School North & South Science Olympiad Teams.
- $375 (HALF DAY)
- $630 (FULL DAY)
- Residency: Open to residents of West Windsor or Plainsboro and children of Plainsboro based business employees. Proof may be required. Open to Non-Residents after May 15th.
The Science Olympiad Summer Camp is an excellent opportunity for middle school students (rising grades 4-8) to experience what it is like to compete in a Science Olympiad Tournament. Students choosing the ½ day option will participate in 2 Science Olympiad events, while those choosing the full day option will participate in 4 events. The camp events are the same as those used in the State and National Science Olympiad Competitions. At the end of the 2-week camp, campers will participate in our camp competition which will be modeled after actual Science Olympiad competitions. Instructors are current members of the West Windsor-Plainsboro High School North and South Science Olympiad Teams and former members of the Community Middle School Science Olympiad Team.
Registration for this camp will be done directly with Plainsboro Academic Camps LLC at https://sites.google.com/view/plainsboroacademiccamps. To register for the program, click on button for SO camp and register using the Google form.
Financial Assistance is available for qualified families. For more information and to register for the program please visit Plainsboro Academic Camps, LLC.
There is NO pre and post camp for this camp.