Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
Code Enforcement Department
641 Plainsboro Road
Plainsboro, NJ 08536
Tel: 609-799-0909 ext. 2545
By checking the "I agree" box below, you agree and acknowledge that 1) your application will not be signed in the sense of a traditional paper document, 2) by signing in this alternate manner, you authorize your electronic signature to be valid and binding upon you to the same force and effect as a handwritten signature, and 3) you may still be required to provide a traditional signature at a later date.
* N.J.A.C. 8.26, an inspection and approval must be obtained from the Health Officer.
* N.J.A.C. 5:23 - 2.18C, requires an inspection by the Electrical Subcode Official, including a valid Bonding and Grounding Certificate.
* Inspections must be scheduled ten business days prior to the anticipated opening of the pool.
* A Certificate of Compliance shall be issued by the Construction Official prior to the continued use and occupancy of the pool.
* Licenses issued for the operation of a swimming pool shall expire annually on April 1st of each year, and application for the renewal thereof shall be submitted together with the required fee, prior to March 31st of each year (Chapter 88-11, Ordinance Number 0-78-1).
Type of Pool
* indicates a required field